At AIDS NB, our volunteers are a vital part of our day to day operations. Like many nonprofits, we rely on volunteers to help us run programs we would otherwise not have the capacity to.
Volunteering at AIDS NB means serving people and your community with an open mind and heart. We believe a harm reduction perspective is applicable in all areas of life.
Volunteers perform tasks such as:
- Supervising our community room
- Serving snacks, coffee, and harm reduction supplies to clients
- Bundling syringes, making safer smoking kits, and restocking supply shelves
- Cleaning and sanitizing communal areas
- Lending an ear to clients who may need one
… and more!
If you are looking to be a helping hand in your community, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with our volunteer coordinator.