AIDS New Brunswick is looking for a volunteer treasurer. Please email email@example.com with any questions or to apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TREASURER
In addition to the responsibilities outlined in the Executive Committee Goals and Activities, the Treasurer’s duties are as follows:
(1) In consultation with the Executive Committee, Board and Executive Director review of monthly statements and budget as updated by ED and In consultation with the Executive Committee, Board and Executive Director conduct an ongoing process of budget development, approval and review;
(2) Act as a signing authority for AIDS New Brunswick/SIDA Nouveau-Brunswick as it pertains to the society’s budget cash flows and other financial reportings;
(3) Following the establishment of a budget by the society’s Executive Director, present a budget update to the Board of Directors’ meetings.
- Minimal Job Requirements
– A demonstrated commitment to goals and objectives of the agency; record of having supported the agency by representing it in the community and by contributing his/her time.
– Demonstrated community leadership which will enhance the agency in the general community.
– A record of experience as a volunteer leader with responsibility in one or more major functions of the agency.
– A willingness and ability to represent the agency to the community.
– Six to fifteen hours per month to contribute to this organization.
– Experienced with budgeting and accounting.
– Research possible funding sources and assist with preparing funding proposals.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.