AIDS NB Fredericton is no longer located at 354 King Street, Suite 150. We are in the process of moving to a new office which will be at 440 Wilsey Road.
The needle exchange program will now be delivered through outreach vehicles scheduled at various locations throughout Fredericton. The schedule and information on where and when to access harm reduction supplies will be finalized and posted next week.
In the meantime, for any general questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions concerning the needle exchange program and volunteering contact email@example.com
For education on HIV, Hepatitis C, and other STBBI’s, information on workshops and training we offer contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All updates about our office opening and the needle exchange program will be posted here on our website as well as our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
AIDS New Brunswick is looking for a volunteer treasurer. Please email email@example.com with any questions or to apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TREASURER
In addition to the responsibilities outlined in the Executive Committee Goals and Activities, the Treasurer’s duties are as follows:
(1) In consultation with the Executive Committee, Board and Executive Director review of monthly statements and budget as updated by ED and In consultation with the Executive Committee, Board and Executive Director conduct an ongoing process of budget development, approval and review;
(2) Act as a signing authority for AIDS New Brunswick/SIDA Nouveau-Brunswick as it pertains to the society’s budget cash flows and other financial reportings;
(3) Following the establishment of a budget by the society’s Executive Director, present a budget update to the Board of Directors’ meetings.
- Minimal Job Requirements
– A demonstrated commitment to goals and objectives of the agency; record of having supported the agency by representing it in the community and by contributing his/her time.
– Demonstrated community leadership which will enhance the agency in the general community.
– A record of experience as a volunteer leader with responsibility in one or more major functions of the agency.
– A willingness and ability to represent the agency to the community.
– Six to fifteen hours per month to contribute to this organization.
– Experienced with budgeting and accounting.
– Research possible funding sources and assist with preparing funding proposals.
Please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At AIDS NB, we want to provide help in any way we can. We care about the safety and well-being of people and want to serve the province of New Brunswick. Let us know how we’re doing or how we can serve you better by emailing email@example.com.